Windows x64 only (Versions: Vista, Windows 7 , Windows 8 & 8.1, Windows 10)
MS Office 2010, 2013, and 2016
Includes MS Outlook Add-in for searches from directly within Outlook.
Professional, Trustworthy, and Certified:
- Automatic Updates
- Clean: No obnoxious, irritating adware or bloatware.
- Quick: Installs in seconds and uninstalls just as easily if you are not satisfied.
- Certified: Windows Authenticode certified by Root Certificate Authority (Comodo) as a Trusted Publisher.
Item Names, Subjects/Topics/Folders, Key Word Tags, and Item Contents
- Files and Folders (Including Cloud Sync Directories like Dropbox, OneDrive, GoogleDrive, etc.)
- Outlook: Email, Contacts, Notes, Tasks, Calendar Items, Archived Items
- Web Favorites & Bookmarks: MS Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox
Item Contents (Exact word/phrase +
NEWFuzzy Content Search)
- Evernote & OneNote
- Files (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Pdf, Html, Txt, Rtf, Msg)
- Outlook: Email, Notes, Tasks, Calendar Items
Deep content search within items utilizes our latest semantics-aware early discovery system to provide extremely relevant suggestions.
While AIKIN is only currently certified for English language, we have added initial support for:
Chinese, Hiragana/Katakana, Hangul, Hebrew
Arabic, and various other European languages
Quick Previews: Clicking on any item found will bring up an appropriate preview where supported.
Currently supported: Office documents, text, message, email, pdf, music, image, video, and other file types.
Indexing Control: Fine Control over which item types and locations are indexed.
Dynamic Work Surfaces: Drag and drop items between different types of work surfaces within the application to
generate new queries and to manage items for quick lookup later.
Context Views: Shows the context of any item or search result, but hides topics and items that are not immediately relevant.
Pin searched topics so they stay visible while you perform additional searches.
Sticky Work Surfaces: Surfaces that can contain information items and topics for quick reference and usage.
The items can be custom ordered and the surfaces can be pinned or docked.
Quick Gestures: Quick access to context views and sticky work surfaces via quick gestures.
- Add and Manage Keywords tags for any item AIKIN Indexes and knows about,
and search on these keywords using our advanced pattern recognition so you
don't need to remember exactly how they were written.
- Advanced Pattern Recognition Search
- Auto Suggest
- Intelligent Auto Query
- Noise Reduction
- Virtual Browsing
- Flat Directory Browsing
- Quick Filters
- History Tracking
- Bulk File Renaming
- Playlist creation and editing for music files
Windows Vista (64Bit only), Windows 7 (64Bit Only), or Windows 8 (64Bit Only)
Microsoft Office and Outlook (2010, 2013, or 2016) are optional, but Outlook items will only be indexed if Outlook is installed and at least one MS Outlook account has been configured. Also, previews of Office documents will not be visible if Office is not installed.