AKIN (Advanced Knowledge & Information Nexus)
AKIN is a new data analytics platform technology that harnesses advanced next-generation Artificial Intelligence Software.
AKIN NLP delivers unprecedented levels of intelligence, accuracy, and performance.
We invite you to tour our online interactive DEMOS.
Interactive Online Demos
Learn more about AKIN Natural Language Processing
- Built-In Artificial Intelligence
- We've removed the need to do the expensive and time consuming up front work associated with NLP so that you can get up and running with an immediately practical solution that is accurate and effective in a very short period of time.
It is not necessary to have a team of scientist to do the work of feature engineering and extraction, selection of machine learning algorithms and testing various approaches, tagging tens or hundreds of thousands of records,
and training ML Algorithms.
AKIN AI allows you to simply configure/add the concepts you want to detect. It then uses that information in combination with its built-in knowledge to detect those concepts, and then make inferences
and determinations with a high degree of accuracy.
- Direct Injection of Knowledge
- Sometimes you know exactly how you want the system to interpret some information or context, and you don't want it making probabilistic assessments. AKIN also supports explicit knowledge and rules.
- Easy to configure and manage Domain Knowledge Models
- Directly via API and Model Manager User Interface
- Extremely tolerant of textual variations
- Varied expressions, mispellings, and grammatical errors
- Highly Transparent Model
- Easy to find out why something was or was not detected, and make necessary adjustments or improvements
- Built-In Native Concepts Types & Detection
- Intents, Sentiment, Descriptors, Actions
- Numbers, ordinals, dates/times, timespans, units of measure & account, assignment & equality operators, and grammatcial indicators
- Customer defined custom entity types
- Complex Entities with properties having multi-level hierarchies and multiple relationships
- Graph + Hierarchical Relationships
- Advanced Inferred Concept Detection
- Some concepts are not explicitly stated but inferred based on the presence of other concepts and ideas
- Command/Intent detection and user interaction
- Detects concepts in large paragraphs or documents of text, as well as shorter user commands or intents equally well
- Advanced Noise Reduction
- Highly Optimized Performance
- In-memory distributed processing
- Sub-second response times
- Deploy Anywhere
- API dll can be hosted on any .Net compatible platform in the cloud or on premises
- Multi-lingual support
- Although currently only certified for English, AKIN has been designed to work extremely well across cultural domains, including Asian languages.
The AKIN Core Search/Match Harness API has been developed to allow businesses to quickly and easily host and harness the power of AKIN's core search/match functionality
within their own businesses systems and processes.
Click here to learn more
about how this API can help solve your business needs.
Additional business-specific products are also
currently in development to compliment this initial release, with the objective of providing a comprehensive suite of components to help businesses accomplish their objectives.
The combination of our experience working with very large volume heterogeneous enterprise data systems and the AKIN Core technology converge in the
development of a powerful new API to help businesses quickly inspect, analyze, and get a handle on the state of their current data quality.
Click here to learn more
about how this API.